Thursday, November 21, 2013

Anthony Hernandez, Class of 2011

Hello to the best high school and professors!
My name is Anthony Robert Hernandez (known as DJpana back when I was in high school). First graduating class and the best :) I can say that things have been great for me so far. I am graduating in 2015 from Johnson and Wales University with a Bachelors in Business Management. I've been employed since 2010 with one of the best lodging hotel companies ever known--The Marriott. In the last four years, I have worked and gained experience at various Marriott Hotels including: Doral Golf and Spa Hotel & Resorts, Miami International Airport Marriott, Eden Roc, and finally I made it to the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne. I enjoy what I do and I'm loving it. To be good at what you do, listen to Davis and The wonderful Mena :). Have fun guys and enjoy Hialeah Gardens High.

No comments:

Post a Comment